Search Engine

Custom Search

Handmade Blank Page Journal with your initials in laser cut chipboard.

Journal #0098-A....Pen NOT included!

Handmade Blank Page Journal with your initials in laser cut chipboard. (Scrapbook Embellishments) ... Use as a diary, notebook, sketch book, guest book or scrapbook - hand stitched on cords with a front panel covered with fabric.

You must communicate with me before ordering this journal as I only have one of each letter.  Contact me and let me know what color you would like the front panel to be and what initials you would like.  I will then let you know if your initials are still available.   You can also specify, regular paper, acid free paper or 100% re-cycled paper.


 ............................ 
BOOK DETAILS 224 Blank Writing Pages - White bond paper (Regular printer paper) 
Cover Size: (16.5 x 22.25 cm) (6 1/2 x 8 3/4 inches approx.)
Page size: A5 before hand cutting with delightful wavy edges.
The spine cords are crossed at the back of the book for added stability and strength.
Edges of the paper are all hand cut with a way edge.
The binding cords are crossed at the back which makes the book sturdy. This binding method allows the book to open comfortably flat for writing or pasting.
PLEASE NOTE: At the time of this listing I only have one of each letter of the alphabet
so you must communicate with me before ordering to make sure that your initials are still available..
I will leave positive feedback for you after you leave feedback for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: Spam messages will not be published!