Search Engine

Custom Search

I have not given up!

I am still working on getting things organized. Today I must go out shopping to buy a couple of things I need. the bad news is, it is going to be 40 degrees (Celsius). I will be out most of the day, but plan to make the trip count. Lots of shops to visit, hardware, crafts, scrapbook etc.

My first book will be made as soon as I get my computer hard drive re-formatted so that I can install my printer. Why do I need a printer to make a blank book you may ask? To print some details on the extra back page that will be inserted in each book. All the main bits that will go into the first book are all ready to be put together. I just need to wait for my grandson to come fix my computer for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: Spam messages will not be published!