Search Engine

Custom Search

You are invited to be part of this Journal #4887 | 1001 Journals

You are invited to add to my journal
Journal #4887 | 1001 Journals: "- Sent using Google Toolbar"


I have started a travellin journal - JOURNAL BY PAGES - on 1001 Journals,
I am inviting my creative readers to participate.
When you sign up, I will send you some blank pages for you to decorate with art, sketches, collage, scribbles, doodles, poetry, stories, ... whatever takes your fancy.
 When you send the pages back to me, I will bind them all into one beautiful journal.


You are also invited to post some ideas of what you think would be a nice thing to do with the journal once it is finished.


I already have some pages to add from my own artwork

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: Spam messages will not be published!