Search Engine

Custom Search

Motherboard Journal - Gold Orange Black - Part II

Motherboard journal front cover showing all the circuit board details.
Another motherboard journal.  Each one I have made is quite different.  I guess, unless you find to computers exactly alime, the inside bits will always be different.  And again, they end up different depending on what bits I chop off and what bits I keep.  I always get rid of the fans and the really chunky bits.


They are not very easy to photograph.  The light tends to reflect on them ... that's why I had to take this photo from way back instead from above.  I am sure a professional photographer would know how to get around the lighting problem, but I just have to improvise the best I can.


Closer view of the motherboard journal

Closer view of the motherboard journal

Close up detail  of the journal spine cords


Inside front cover

This item is for sale in my eBay store.

If you can't find it there when you visit, then it's probably been SOLD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: Spam messages will not be published!